Catastrophic SEO Mistakes You Should Avoid Like The Plague!
Many business owners realise that they need to invest some time and money into making their websites more attractive to visitors and search engines alike. Continue reading “Catastrophic SEO Mistakes You Should Avoid Like The Plague!” »
Originally posted 2014-05-30 01:01:16. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Slot machines have had the misfortune of being labelled as the simplest and most unprofitable casino game.
While playing slot machines for hours on end can really take a toll on brainpower, there is actually a very rich story behind the creation of the slot machine. Some people actually claim that it is one of the oldest casino games to be created. Continue reading “A Brief History Of Slot Machines” »
Originally posted 2015-10-19 10:49:59. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- The population of Internet users in China has exceeded the population of Internet users in the US. Of course this is a very big market for any business who markets their products online. China became the number one in the number of Internet users at the end of February 2008.
- China is the country with the most stringent censorship in the world, no exception to the Internet. Almost all online content distribution is regulated by the government; even they are planning to assign more police to various online media companies.
- The percentage of China’s population with Internet access is higher than the percentage of China’s population without Internet connection, i.e. 50.30% on January 1, 2016. The growth of Internet users in China is the largest in the world, as this giant country had only 225 million users overall in 2012.
- Internet users in China dominate global content deployment, followed by India in second place, and the United States in third position. The majority of Internet users in China (91%) have accounts on various social networks, especially those from China itself as WeChat, Weibo and Youku. Not only that, China is the country with the most broadband connections in the world.
- China has established a strong reputation in the domain “.cn”. This is a strong reason for the importance of using the domain ‘.cn “for anyone who wants to target Chinese consumers online.
- Instead of feeling satisfied with the 4G, China is now making some efforts to launch 5G connection and those efforts supported by all Internet users there since the majority of those users are accessing the Internet via smartphones and tablets.
- The majority of Internet users in China are young people under 40 years old. This implies that the actualization of Chinese younger generation’s activities is strongly supported by the Internet. Based on a rough calculation, 85% of Chinese Internet users are people aged under 40 years.
- Weibo is China’s largest microblogging site
Weibo already has 5 million customers in its first year and has now reached no less than 500 million subscribers. This is a fantastic achievement considering Weibo was just first launched in 2009.
- The largest e-commerce market
China is the largest e-commerce market with a potential of more than 300 million Euros. The growth of e-commerce business is supported by the Chinese government, with an aim to break the dominance of the giants such as eBay or Amazon both based in the United States. Currently, the distribution of various e-commerce products in China is greater than the distribution in the United States.
Baidu is the largest search engine in China, and even get rid of Google’s dominance there. This is the most accessed sites among the Chinese! The site offers no less than 80 million images, and 10 million multimedia files, making it a benchmark in every search. The site is very supportive of Chinese users thanks to its Chinese language-based search feature.
Originally posted 2016-03-24 14:54:08. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Image Author: Flickr
Search engine optimisation, commonly shortened to SEO, is a very important online marketing technique for any business with a website. Websites need to be thoroughly optimised for the search engines, otherwise people who are in need of your product/service may never be able to find you! Wouldn’t that be a disaster? Even though SEO is essential, you’ll find that many businesses see it as an optional extra, and don’t bother practicing SEO or hiring somebody to do it for them. This is a FATAL mistake. Read on to learn more about SEO and why it isn’t an optional extra, it’s a must: Continue reading “Why SEO Shouldn’t Be Considered Optional” »
Originally posted 2014-07-22 01:15:55. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Computers and the internet have completely revolutionised the business world. A company not using these key assets is almost unheard of in the modern era and almost every organisation implements the basic. Continue reading “Is IT Technology Doing All It Can For Your Company?” »
Originally posted 2015-06-01 01:50:26. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Entrepreneurship isn’t all about giving a physical space to your business idea. The Entrepreneur forge the rough path of hardship, gather relevant resources and don’t shy away from taking financial risks – all this while following the form of the business idea, because once you lose track of your entrepreneur priorities, you also lose the grip on both your target audience and the products and services you are going to sell in the future.
Continue reading “Entrepreneurship: How Form Follows the Function?” »
Originally posted 2015-10-12 05:00:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter