Are your blog posts boring? Think about it. Would you want to read your blog? If the answer is no, you need to figure out why. There are thousands upon thousands of bloggers out there. They saturate the internet and make it almost impossible to do something new. If you can think of a subject, you can be sure that you’ll find a blog out there covering it. Diversity is your friend, though, and don’t you forget it. Without a little healthy competition, you would get lazy. Making your blog stand out from the crowd means making it different and interesting to your readers. Here is an awesome guide to writing blogs. Continue reading
Unless you’re very lucky, you’ve all received at least one of those emails. You know the kind, promising you hundreds of thousands of dollars, because apparently you’re the heir to your estranged great uncle’s fortune, or a Nigerian prince needs you to look after a few million for him. You’ve probably also received emails at some point from your “bank” to let you know that you’ve made a payment and to “click here” if you don’t remember doing this, but spotted at the last minute the fact that the email isn’t actually from your bank at all. Continue reading
Many people often wonder where to find the best car shopping for cars being manufactured in 2019. The best website for shopping 2019 cars also offers you amazing advice. will also learn how to put that advice to good use. The best website for car shopping in 2019 also provides you with a plethora of free tools to help you make a better buying decision. check out the information below when you want to know what the best website is for shopping 2019 cars. Continue reading
There are more and more scare stories of online security threats. The news has been awash with online hacks lately. This year we have seen celebrities being hacked and had their personal photos leaked. Closer to home, internet banking fraud is a very real threat. On a much small level, we have all come across strange email attachments. Many of us will have experienced a hacked Twitter account and tweeted spam without realising.
- The population of Internet users in China has exceeded the population of Internet users in the US. Of course this is a very big market for any business who markets their products online. China became the number one in the number of Internet users at the end of February 2008.
- China is the country with the most stringent censorship in the world, no exception to the Internet. Almost all online content distribution is regulated by the government; even they are planning to assign more police to various online media companies.
- The percentage of China’s population with Internet access is higher than the percentage of China’s population without Internet connection, i.e. 50.30% on January 1, 2016. The growth of Internet users in China is the largest in the world, as this giant country had only 225 million users overall in 2012.
- Internet users in China dominate global content deployment, followed by India in second place, and the United States in third position. The majority of Internet users in China (91%) have accounts on various social networks, especially those from China itself as WeChat, Weibo and Youku. Not only that, China is the country with the most broadband connections in the world.
- China has established a strong reputation in the domain “.cn”. This is a strong reason for the importance of using the domain ‘.cn “for anyone who wants to target Chinese consumers online.
- Instead of feeling satisfied with the 4G, China is now making some efforts to launch 5G connection and those efforts supported by all Internet users there since the majority of those users are accessing the Internet via smartphones and tablets.
- The majority of Internet users in China are young people under 40 years old. This implies that the actualization of Chinese younger generation’s activities is strongly supported by the Internet. Based on a rough calculation, 85% of Chinese Internet users are people aged under 40 years.
- Weibo is China’s largest microblogging site
Weibo already has 5 million customers in its first year and has now reached no less than 500 million subscribers. This is a fantastic achievement considering Weibo was just first launched in 2009.
- The largest e-commerce market
China is the largest e-commerce market with a potential of more than 300 million Euros. The growth of e-commerce business is supported by the Chinese government, with an aim to break the dominance of the giants such as eBay or Amazon both based in the United States. Currently, the distribution of various e-commerce products in China is greater than the distribution in the United States.
Baidu is the largest search engine in China, and even get rid of Google’s dominance there. This is the most accessed sites among the Chinese! The site offers no less than 80 million images, and 10 million multimedia files, making it a benchmark in every search. The site is very supportive of Chinese users thanks to its Chinese language-based search feature.